Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Reactions.

They say world starts to spin around, and you can not help throwing up, when it happens to you.


People are divided into many binary categories concerning their reactions. Like,
those who consider suicide, those who do not.
those who faint, those who do not,
those who throw up, those who do not
those who go into shock, those who do not

I sometimes believe those who get to faint are the luckiest, cause they don't have to face it. But to the rest of us who does get to face it, it might have pain, and we also have to take tricky decisions, I mean, it's not easy.

Those who throw up are kind of lucky too. cause you do feel like throwing up anyway. You feel so much like it that you want to throw up your brain out of your nose, but the stubborn good working stomach just wouldn't let go. so you just keep the annoying feeling of being sick, or "pain in your heart" - as French say - and not throw up. So, again, I am not in the lucky group here.

There are people who get shocked. It's not fun either, cause you will just get it later than others. So you simply go into some shocking time, which could take some hours, some days, or whenever. In this shocking time you don't feel much. You don't get it why those who cry, cry, those who throw up throw up or those who think of suicide do so. And you just can't decide what to do. But just reaching this point, when you question yourself "what should I do? cry, throw up or kill myself?", you realize you are in shock. Cause it's not like you decide your reactions, you just react the way you do. The numb period of "not knowing  what to do", is the shocking period.
I am of this kind.

I am quite fond of suicide too, but I do consider it generally in life, and not in particular events.

But the thing I am satisfied about my type of reaction is spinning. I get to see the world spinning around for quite a while. It starts from the back of my head, and then the whole things move around. All the facts, the happiness and of course the pain. In a blurry mixture, they keep spinning around and then you feel sick and so on.

I like the spinning around the best.

No comments: