Thursday, February 21, 2013

Probably one of the last sessions

- So, this guy just walked out of my life. So simple, so clean. And I was like "How should I feel now? should I feel sad, should I cry, should I feel angry?", but you know, that's weird, cause you don't choose how to feel, you just feel the way you feel, but I didn't feel anything.
- Ok, so maybe you didn't feel anything about this guy overall, what's wrong with that?
- Is that fine? I think he was a friend.
- Well, I don't think he was a very nice friend, after all you said.
- Oh, ok, I see.
- Now, what is it, taking your mind? You don't seem quite satisfied.
- I donno. People seem to walk out of my life with the same pattern, one day they come to me and say "I don't want to be your friend anymore, I am leaving", I mean, I think I have a quite high record of getting this sentence. And they were not like this guy, some of them were really good friends.
- So, tell me about other people who told you this, what happened?
- So, a couple of them came to me one day and told me "You broke my heart, I don't want to be your friend anymore," em,... which is, ,,, a totally, different,
- Well, this, is a whole different story [he laughs hard]
- Yeah, I know. Now I see it. I mean I didn't see it last night when I was reviewing the list of people who left my life so neat and clean. So, the problem is solved I guess.
- Is it?
- I donno, at least I know it's not the same pattern. 



No comments: