Saturday, June 01, 2013

The door keeper song

Door keeper, door keeper
Close the doors,
and let the feelings be alone on their owns

Keep them quiet, but try to keep them sound
Like if someday they might even become important
But I don't even wanna hear now, don't wanna know
Where these fucking feelings ever wanted to go

Door keeper, door keeper
I love you
For all the door closing works you always do

And if some of them died inside - I know some would do
Just keep it quiet, like as if you never knew
Let them be behind those fine doors closed,
As if they didn't ever even existed before

Door keeper, door keeper
Close those doors,
I have some feelings,
I don't want'em no more.

-------------------------------------------
I know, I have been listening to too many nursery rhymes lately 

No comments: