Sunday, July 03, 2011

A love letter.

I need you to fuck me.

Don't get it wrong, It's not an erotic or sexy statement or me being horny  (well, I am horny, but there is much more into it than just being horny, sex is just a little part)

where was I?  Ah, ok, Don't get it wrong when I say I need and need and need and need you to fuck me. like "you" in this sentence is just you and no one else (so it's not the fuck I am asking, you see, it's you  fucking me, that I want, well there are some times that I need the fuck for the sake of fuck, like a physical activity, but this is not one of those), I need the closeness, deeply and thoroughly, the freedom, I need to be relaxed and free and you know how to get me there, oh you do.

There is so much into me, or there is so much of me I have hidden, has been kept for some time, and you like by a touch of your hand could break all the walls and get me out of this, set me free, make me as light as all the flights could ever be,
I want you inside me, but it's not that I need something to be inside me(thats not hard to be fixed, you know), I want you to be as close as possible, to touch me as close as possible, I want to be filled by you, in every possible meaning that sentence could do.

No comments: