Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bridge to Terabithia

I checked some of the "fantasy, adventure, creative" list of movies on the internet for the second time. The first time, I was looking for a film called "Pan's Labyrinth". I had some idea of the story, I remembered some characters, but could not remember the name or the year it was made. This time, I was looking for a movie called "Bridge to Terabithia". I remembered the story and some dialogues, but not the name. Like most of the best creative stories/movies (including Pan's Labyrinth and Alice in Wonderland), I did not like it very much in the beginning, but as I grew up, I realized how much I enjoy watching them, and that I love them, indeed.

What I like the most about these stories, is that apart from fantasy world brought into it through the imagination of the characters(which I love and have no way to prove that does not exist), the real-life story is, the life as I know it. Bitter, with kind/sad/mad/loving people. Not trying to be nice. Not trying to be happy ending. 




No comments: