Saturday, May 25, 2013

The desert town

I was in a desert town, it was in the morning. I had been standing somewhere in the middle of a small field, surrounded by wooden fences, where they used to sell horses, ships and all those kinds of animals. Straws were all around on the ground, moving in the air, up and down, being played by the wind as if the little field was its playground. I had something in my hands,  I had been there for a long time, like ready to give it away, but I just had realized the desert town was dead, people had left long ago.I put it back in my dress, pushed it firmly inside, like to hide it. Then I sat there and cried until Migraine came and put the white pill in my mouth, with a couple of blue pain killers. I fell asleep. I woke up after a while, in my bed this time. Migraine was gone, my hands were empty.







No comments: