Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Phone ring

Telephone rings several times in the evening and I am dead tired asleep/almost awaken, saying to myself "It's Christina, I should pick up the phone, I should get up",
It's only after the third series of phone rings that I manage to jump out of the bed, realizing I can not continue sleeping with the phone calling anyway,

pick up the phone in the living room,

- Yes?
- Oh, at least one of you is awake!
- not considering myself the awake one as I am hardly on my feet, oh no, he is still asleep,
- ...
- oh, you want me to wake him up?
- will you?
- sure, I hesitate going to the other room for a minute and finally dare to talk a little loud so he would wake up em, it's Christina, she wants to talk to you,

And I give the phone to rather slim, green eye, dark brown hair half Swedish half Iranian boy, who had just got up,

There are three of us in the apartment now.
I like changes,
And I like how I feel around the existence of another person, like there is a change in the whole atmosphere of this colorful three bedrooms apartment and the way Christina is even happier.

No comments: